Conium maculatum Homeopathic Treatment for Spondylosis or Myelopathy in Dobermans.
Conium is a homeopathic treatment for dogs with a weakness or paralysis of the hind end due to Spondylosis or myelopathy type issues.
Conium is a wonderful remedy for older dogs, particularly if they have degenerative conditions of the spinal cord.
Conium is an excellent remedy older dogs who are becoming sluggish with age or experiencing problems walking, incoordination in gait, trembling, sudden loss of strength while walking, painful stiffness of legs, etc. Conium can help with paraplegic conditions and any hind leg weakness. Dosage with Conium has given excellent results in post-distemper paralysis in dogs
Conium can be useful controlling tumor growth especially if the tumors are hard and associated with glands such as the testes or mammary (teats) especially when the growth comes on in older age. Some forms of hardening of the lymph glands will also benefit.
As the dog ages there can also be weakness of the bladder. This remedy helps preserve the function of the bladder so that urination is normal and complete emptying of the bladder can be accomplished.
Its affinity to hardened tissue suggests its use in prostate enlargement in dogs.
General indications or modalities:
✦ Stiffness of the legs and weakness or paralysis of the hind end
✦ Glandular conditions with hardening of the glands, breasts, testes
✦ Degeneration of the spinal cord with ascending paralysis
✦ Ulceration of the cornea, weakness of the lids, excessive tearing
✦ Worse lying down, or rising from the bed
✦ Better in the dark, from pressure and with less food.
Conditions that respond to Conium:
Weakness and hind end paralysis in older dogs, bladder weakness, corneal ulceration, hard indurated glands, tumors of the glands
Dosage: Give one dose per day for paralysis, corneal ulceration, glandular conditions. Stop when you see improvement and do not repeat again until symptoms recur.
- Splash Home
- Puppies For Sale
- NUVET Vitamins
- Kuranda Dog Beds
- CONTACT US
- Doberman Sires
- Doberman Mothers
- Doberman Blog
- Doberman Supplies
- Doberman Puppy Care
- PUPPY BUYERS TESTIMONY
- EAR CROPPING DOBERMAN PUPPIES
- Raw Dog Bones
- Feeding Dobermans
- All About Unique Dobermans
- Introduction to Dobermans
- European Doberman vs American Doberman which is better?
- Doberman Videos
- Are European Dobermans Good With KIDS?
- DOBERMAN TEMPERAMENT
- DOBERMAN PINSCHER HEALTH TESTING
- Local Resorts and Motels while visiting Unique Dobermans
- Doberman Temperament Testing
- 8 Tips on Training Your Doberman Puppy For Free
- WATCH OR GUARD DOG
- BALANCED TOTAL DOBERMAN
- IDIOPATHIC HEAD TREMORS
- Worming Your Doberman
- Holistic Veterinarians
- In Memory of Dobermans
- Vaccine Delimma and yur Doberman
- Vaccinating Your Doberman Part 1
- Vaccinating Your Doberman Part 2
- DCM and DOBERMAN PINSCHER HEALTH
- Tips on Keeping Safe in Real Life Situations using Dobermans for Protection
- Warlock Doberman For Sale
- Mourning and Grieving the loss of your Dog
- Will I see my dog in Heaven?
- The Lords Prayer
- We The People
- Dobermans for Schutzhund/IPO
- Doberman Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dobermans and the Deadly Seven Sires
- Canine Whelping and Age Calculator
- Kennel Blindness
- DOBERMAN SIBLING RIVALRY
- Schutzhund Commands
- Started Puppies
- BRADLEY VON UNIQUE
- RETIRED BREEDING DOBERMANS
- DRACULA VON SAGRAMOS IPO1
- ENZO VON DER TOPFERSTADT