FAQ – Pet Cancer, Alternative Treatments Written by Webster Kehr, Independent Cancer Research Foundation, Inc.|Last updated on April 29, 2015
Pet Cancer Sites My intent in this article is to point the reader to those who have pet cancer expertise.
I have collected a few web sites that discuss and specialize in pet cancer alternative treatments. Also, I have received other links from those who have been so kind as to share them with me.
First of all, there is a Yahoo forum for pet health:
Yahoo Group for Pet Health
Cesium chlorideis a product widely used by humans on their cancers, especially advanced cancers. Here is a vendor that has put together a package of products for pets. He has put together several very good base treatments, especially for advanced cancers. Of course, you can add most other pet cancer treatment products to this treatment.
Essense-of-Life Pet Products
I might add that Larry of Essense of Life is an expert on using his products on pets. For example, he uses an entirely different dose of cesium chloride on dogs of 100 pounds than he does on humans of an equal weight. Contact Larry about questions on his products.
Another cancer treatment that I have noticed that is frequently used with pets is Essiac Tea. Here is an article, with vendors, for Essiac Tea:
Essiac Tea Article
The Dirt Cheap Protocol, the most commonly used cancer treatment for humans on this website, can also be used for pets. Honey is perfectly safe for dogs, but it is up to the reader to determine the safety of individual products for specific types of pets. For pets I would suggest between 6 and 10 of the items, with doses adjusted for weight. See the left side-bar.
One final note. I do NOT recommend the Breuss cancer treatment for pets. The laws of biology would state that it would still take 42 days for the treatment to work for pets, like it does for humans. However, pets should not be put on a 42 day fast.
Tumors In Pets – The Kelmun Protocol (Cancer Also)The Kelmun Protocol (baking soda and maple syrup) has done very well at shrinking tumors. It is both a highly alkline protocol and it contains a “trojan horse” (maple syrup) to allow the baking soda to target cancer cells.
The dose of baking soda should be 1 TEAspoon for pets over 60 pounds and for pets less than 60 pounds a proportionately lower dose.
It should be combined with juicing (e.g. carrot juice with a tablespoon of beet juice) and “green drinks” and hopefully an electromedicine protocol, such as the High RF Frequency Generator with plasma amplifier (which does not need “skin” to make a connection).
Also see the “Dirt Cheap Protocol” for more ideas to add to the Kelmun Protocol:
Dirt Cheap Protocol
Also see the “Inexpensive Cancer Treatments” article, which is linked to on the left side-bar (the column of links on the left side of most pages).
Pet Cancer Site (Primarily for Dogs)Tony Isaacs, whom I have known for many years, has a website for pet cancer. He doesNOTrecommend oleander products because they are too hard on their digestive tracts.
What he does use is inositol/IP6, colloidal silver, etc.
Here is his website
The Best Years in Life Website
Here are some excellent general sites:
http://www.katberard.com/healthcare.htm (see Essiac Tea warning)
Here is a site with a special Transfer Factor formula for cats (e.g. feline):
This site links to other sites for pet cancer issues.
Here are some links to discussion groups:
This is the feline-cancer holistic support group of Jim Hale, where there are a lot of other useful links
A ‘general’ feline-cancer support group, where alternative approaches are discussed
A group meant for people who have to deal with mammary cancer in their cat.
Here is the Dutch speaking feline-cancer support group of Christel Smit
When Mother Nature provides the medicine...People all across the world are scrambling to find natural solutions to their health problems. Of all the “alternative” options, essential oils are currently the hottest trend toward regaining control of your health!
Register for FREE now!
Important Things You’ll Learn About Essential Oils:● Understand what essential oils are and why they are popular today
● Why essential oils are nature’s BEST medicine
● How to use essential oils safely and effectively
● Tips for regaining control of your health with essential oils
● Pain and stress remedies using essential oils
● Culinary uses for essential oils
● How to use essential oils for high performance health
● Essential oils for animal aromatherapy
● And so much more!
- Puppies For Sale
- Doberman Males
- NUVET Vitamins
- Adult Dobermans For Sale
- Doberman Mothers
- Kuranda Dog Beds
- Doberman Puppy Care
- Doberman Supplies
- CONTACT US
- ABOUT US
- Raw Dog Bones
- Feeding Dobermans
- Doberman Blog
- All About Unique Dobermans
- European Doberman vs American Doberman which is better?
- Doberman Videos
- Are European Dobermans Good With KIDS?
- DOBERMAN TEMPERAMENT
- DOBERMAN PINSCHER HEALTH TESTING
- Local Resorts and Motels while visiting Unique Dobermans
- Doberman Temperament Testing
- 8 Tips on Training Your Doberman Puppy For Free
- Holistic Veterinarians
- EAR CROPPING DOBERMAN PUPPIES
- Vaccinating Your Doberman to prevent illness
- Vaccinating Your Doberman Part 1
- Vaccinating Your Doberman Part 2
- DCM and DOBERMAN PINSCHER HEALTH
- Worming Your Doberman for Parasites plus Giardia and Coccidia
- Tips on Keeping Safe in Real Life Situations using Dobermans for Protection
- Warlock Doberman For Sale
- In Memory of Dobermans
- Mourning and Grieving the loss of your Dog
- Will I see my dog in Heaven?
- The Lords Prayer
- We The People
- Dobermans for Schutzhund/IPO
- BALANCED TOTAL DOBERMAN
- Doberman Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dobermans and the Deadly Seven Sires
- Doberman Puppy Buyers Testimony
- Canine Whelping and Age Calculator
- Kennel Blindness
- Schutzhund Commands
- BRADLEY VON UNIQUE
- MAE WEST
- RETIRED BREEDING DOBERMANS
- ENZO VON DER TOPFERSTADT
- DOMINATE MALE DOBERMANS