What to Feed Your Unique Doberman for optimal health
Is your young adult or adult Doberman hyperactive, does he chase his tail bite at imaginary friends or run crazily thru the house and yards acting like a RACE HORSE?
Well, let me ask you... Are you Feeding your Puppy or Adult Unique Doberman like a Race Horse!
We here at Unique Dobermans feed a grain free high quality kibble along with steamed Normandy vegetables, cottage cheese, scrambled eggs, raw and cooked meat, pressure cooked poultry bones and all and any other high quality and unprocessed food. Our kibble is from Costco, their puppy food in the blue bag. We have also sucessfully fed our puppies Taste of the Wild.
Keep your Unique Doberman puppy in a healthy weight, if you don't know what that is please take him to your veterinarian, or better yet keep in close contact with your breeder (ME), you don't want an overfed puppy as it could lead to bone growth issues, nor do you want your puppy's growth stunted by being feed too little.
A Unique Doberman puppy will grow very rapidly, keep organic coconut oil on hand and give him a tablespoon over his food each day, this will help his coat and help keep his heart healthy as well as provide extra energy for those fast growing days.
Our Unique Dobermans are "Ranch" dogs first and foremost!
They run and hunt each day on our acreage where they may find a variety of dinner menu ideas running around.
Raw meat is natural and healthy for our Dobermans. We feed lots of raw beef with the bone on, this is great for our dogs coats and teeth. Big hardy bones give our dogs plenty of exercise and is a natural stress reliever.
We also "Free Feed" our active Dobermans. Each bedroom has fresh water in an auto water which comes directly from our 280 foot deep well, and each bedroom also holds a 35 lb bag of high quality kibble either from Natures Domain (grain free) or Taste of the Wild. (not ever more than 28% protein)
Our Dobermans are also feed steamed vegetables with pressure cooked poultry each week.
Each Unique Doberman is an individual with different needs and each is feed accordingly.
Our treasured mothers are fed a high quality diet which resembles our puppy diet.
Leave a Reply.
Author ~ Jan
I've been "Owned" by a Doberman since 1973, they are the only dog for me..
January 2021 April 2020 January 2020 November 2019 October 2019 June 2019 January 2019 November 2018 August 2018 July 2018 June 2018 November 2017 September 2017 August 2017
- Puppies For Sale
- OUR DOBERMANS
- CONTACT US
- Doberman Sires
- Doberman Moms
- NUVET Vitamins
- Kuranda Dog Beds
- ABOUT US
- Doberman Blog
- Doberman Supplies
- Doberman Puppy Care
- PUPPY BUYERS TESTIMONY
- EAR CROPPING DOBERMAN PUPPIES
- BRINGING YOUR PUPPY HOME
- Feeding Dobermans
- All About Unique Dobermans
- DRACULA VON SAGRAMOS IPO1
- ENZO VON DER TOPFERSTADT
- BRADLEY VON UNIQUE
- Introduction to Dobermans
- European Doberman vs American Doberman which is better?
- Doberman Videos
- Are European Dobermans Good With KIDS?
- DOBERMAN TEMPERAMENT
- DOBERMAN PINSCHER HEALTH TESTING
- Local Resorts and Motels while visiting Unique Dobermans
- Doberman Temperament Testing
- 8 Tips on Training Your Doberman Puppy For Free
- WATCH OR GUARD DOG
- BALANCED TOTAL DOBERMAN
- IDIOPATHIC HEAD TREMORS
- Raw Dog Bones
- Worming Your Doberman
- Holistic Veterinarians
- In Memory of Dobermans
- Vaccine Delimma and yur Doberman
- Vaccinating Your Doberman Part 1
- Vaccinating Your Doberman Part 2
- DCM and DOBERMAN PINSCHER HEALTH
- Tips on Keeping Safe in Real Life Situations using Dobermans for Protection
- Warlock Doberman For Sale
- Mourning and Grieving the loss of your Dog
- Will I see my dog in Heaven?
- The Lords Prayer
- We The People
- Dobermans for Schutzhund/IPO
- Doberman Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dobermans and the Deadly Seven Sires
- Canine Whelping and Age Calculator
- Kennel Blindness
- DOBERMAN SIBLING RIVALRY
- Schutzhund Commands
- Started Puppies
- Russkaja Mechta Maya
- RETIRED BREEDING DOBERMANS